Firth of Forth Luxury Evening Sail£145.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- The amazing Catamaran
- Up close to the three iconic bridges
- Expert Yachtmaster to look after you
FIRTH OF FORTH LUXURY EVENING SAIL FOR TWO
This trip will take 2.5 hours and typically runs monthly on a Friday at 18:00 Minimum Sea distance 10 nautical miles
- Comprehensive safety briefing and coffee
- Professional Waterproof clothing
- Depart the marina and sail under the famous & historic Forth road and rail bridges
- Sail past Inchmickery Island
- Keep an eye out for the many Seals, Porpoises and Sea Birds that call the river home
- Explore Fife’s coastline and see Edinburgh from a different perspective
- View the Queensferry Crossing and, if time allows, the Aircraft Carrier construction at Rosyth
- Return to Port Edgar
Meet your RYA Yachtmaster who’ll introduce you to the vessel. Sit down for a cup of tea or coffee before departing the harbour and hitting the water.
As you sail out, you’ll pass under the world-famous Forth Rail Bridge. Built in the 1890s, the bridge is considered one of the preeminent engineering feats of the Victorian era. Keep an eye out for the local seals and unparalleled views of the Edinburgh skyline as you cruise around Inchgarvie Island before making your way back to Port Edgar Marina. Sit back and relax or get a little more hands-on, the skipper will let you take the helm as you sail down the Forth.
A memorable experience for sailing fans looking to try something different or for anyone who fancies a taste of life on-board an amazing catamaran. Very popular with couples for a romantic evening cruise.
Edinburgh Boat Charters provides a bespoke experience tailored to suit you. Their luxury catamaran “Edinburgh Castle” means enjoying an experience unique to the area. Take advantage of the Forth’s splendid natural surroundings and local areas of interest, including landmarks of national importance such as the Forth Rail and Road bridges, historical sights, the Forth islands and stunning coast lines, to make your sail special.
Your safety is paramount and nothing has been overlooked, down to the provision of professional waterproof clothing, to ensure the experience is a delight.
- Trips run monthly from April to September.
- Voucher valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Voucher can also be used to book on to half day sail.
- Not suitable for children under 5.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
Address: Port Edgar Marina, South Queensferry, EH30 9SQ