Exclusive City of London Helicopter Day Experience£9,995.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Once in a Lifetime Experience
- Ultimate Luxury
Exclusive City of London helicopter day experience and enjoy the major landmarks of London as you’ve never seen them before, on this exhilarating helicopter doors-off photography adventure. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that begins at the idyllic and luxury 5* Coworth Park country manor house. You will be treated as their VIP guest, where you will then divulge into the delights of an award winning afternoon tea for two.
Flying in twin-engine helicopters with superbly knowledgeable pilots, you will soar over the city and along the River Thames photographing icons such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, the Square Mile, O2 Arena, Canary Wharf and the extraordinary glass tower of The Shard.
The Mission05 pilots have extensive experience of working with photography and film clients, so know how to get into the right place at the right time to ensure you get the best possible images. These inspiring views of London will be experienced with the wind blowing fresh on your face as you feel the thrill of flying with the helicopter doors off; an opportunity that few get to experience.
The adventure begins with a full briefing session, followed by a flight over the countryside around London practicing aerial photography techniques with the doors off in preparation for the later flight over the city.
It’s a unique experience above one of the world’s greatest cities, and you will come back with images that will blow your friends and peers away. Enjoy an adrenaline-fuelled afternoon of photography, education and amazement. Return to Coworth Park hotel for your image download and debrief before enjoying your well-earned luxury stay.
Exclusive London Luxury Day Experience Tour – Itinerary
- Arrive Hotel Coworth Park, Ascot
- The production experience itself in the helicopter is only available for 1 person.
- Overnight stay at Coworth Park for 2 with breakfast
- Award-winning Afternoon Tea for 2
- Receive Phase One camera gear
- Pre flight briefing and camera system introduction
- Flight Over Countryside
- Practice Creative Aerial Angles & Equipment Safety
- Return to Redhill Aerodrome
- Debrief of Practice Flight & Image Critique
- Pre-flight Briefing for London & Safety Debrief
- 10 Minute Ride into London, Doors Closed
- One Hour London Aerial – DOORS OFF shoot
More Info is coming soon
Small print is coming soon
Address Coming Soon