DRIVING LESSONS FOR YOUR BAMBINO (age 6-7 yrs)£49.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Professional Instructors
- Really friendly staff
- Felt safe and in control
- Kids' faces during the lessons - pure glee!
Your bambino (6-7 years) can start learning the art of kart racing, with this fantastic offer for their first driving lesson, Bambino lessons! The aim of these driving lessons is to teach young children age 6-7 years, the basics of kart racing before they move up into the Cadet and Junior lessons, and then onto the karting club.
Your youngsters will be looked after and trained by one of the registered ARKS instructors who will do their best to help them through all these important first stages! (There is even a little bit of homework but don’t tell them that yet).
There are 3 lessons available for them to progress through, available for ages 6 and 7 year olds as follows (driving lessons are approx. 1.5 hours each), this offer only applies to the first lesson.
- Lesson 1: This is to build confidence and provide the skills of basic controls and safe handling of the kart.
- Lesson 2: Teaches concept of the racing line, and correct cornering techniques.
- Lesson 3: Covers racing lines, cornering techniques, driving standards, signals and flags.
Licensed by Motorsport UK and the Auto-Cycle Union (ACU), the Three Sisters outdoor race circuit in Wigan, Lancashire, is less than 45 minutes from Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Runcorn, Bolton, Ellesmere Port, Blackburn, Rochdale, Preston and Southport.
- For ages 6 and 7 years
- Offer only available to first lesson
- Biz 120cc Honda powered single-engine karts
- All equipment supplied, adjustable seat and pedals
- Minimum height 1.2m
- Vouchers valid for 12 months and must be booked within the 12 month period
Address: Three Sisters Circuit, Three Sisters Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan