Cupcake Classes Lancashire£55.00
Why We Love It
- Get to take cup cakes home
- Creative fun time
- Expert teacher
Cupcake Classes, Lancashire –
- 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm
- All ingredients provided
- Guided by professional to make the best cupcake
- Cupcakes to take home
- Suitable for all levels
An evening creating a selection of beautiful cupcakes. Create your own handmade cupcakes and learn how to pipe with buttercream & how to make beautiful pieces from sugar to decorate your cupcakes like a professional. In the cupcake class everything will be provided including your cupcakes to take home. The classes will are suitable for all levels. Really fun and informative cupcake making and decorating classes.
Designs are subject to variations. Please enquire availability when booking.
At Too Nice to Slice every cake is personal to you and with this in mind they work with you to create a unique work of sugar art to take centre stage on your special occasion.
The business is owned and run by Cheryl, a professional pastry chef & who loves to create stunning cakes from an EHO 5* approved kitchen. Cheryl has over 30 years experience in patisserie and sugarcraft and has developed outstanding teaching methods she passes on to others to help them crete their own masterpieces.
I am also a member & chairman of the Blackpool branch of the British Sugarcraft Guild & regularly demonstrate here & for local clubs & groups.
Based in Lytham St Annes Too Nice to Slice is perfectly placed to provide bespoke cakes to Lytham, St Annes, Ansdell, Wrea Green, Blackpool & Fylde coast area, Preston, Ribble Valley and throughout Lancashire.
All the cakes are of course baked fresh to order using only the finest ingredients available, and notice of at least 4 days is required for pre-orders. There is no off the shelf mass production here and with only quality ingredients used your cake will taste just as good as it looks. As well as delicious cakes they also provide outstanding dessert tables, canapes, cookie & macaron favours, hand made chocolate favours, cheese wedding cakes & the less traditional pork pie wedding cakes!
- If you would like to change the course date you must notify ‘Too nice to slice’ upto two weeks before your class date.
- If you cancel within two weeks of the course date they are unable to offer any refunds or changes
- Too nice to slice reserve the right to alter dates & times
- If Too nice to slice have to cancel the date for any reason they will do their best to offer a suitable alternative & or you will receive a full refund & first refusal on the next available course.
Address: 45 Ashley Rd, St Annes, Lancashire. FY8 3EL