Cupcake Baking & Decorating Classes EssexFrom £85.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Create your own unique cupcakes
- Professional tutoring in an exceptional environment
- The skills to recreate what you have learned.
Enjoy cupcake baking and decorating classes with Sarah Thomas, The Cupcake Oven, Manningtree, Essex.
This cupcake baking and decorating experience, is under the expert guidance of Sarah Thomas, as she guides you through making your cupcakes from scratch, making sugarcraft decorations and finishing your cupcakes to a professional standard. This class is suitable for 1 to maximum 6 people.
- Half day 2 ½ hours; full day 4 – 5 hour class
- Complimentary drinks and a snack
- 6 cupcakes half a day or 12 cupcakes in a full day
- Minimum 1 to 6 people maximum
- Learn baking and sugarcraft
- Expert guidance
- All ingredients, materials, tools and aprons provided
- Information and recipe pack
The Cupcake Oven was opened as a cake design business in 2007 in Essex by owner Sarah Thomas. Sarah loves teaching her skills to others. She is a multi-award winning sugar artist and cake designer, as well as a regular international magazine contributor.
The Cupcake Oven is a World renowned Baking & Decorating School. Our classroom is modern with plenty of space to work, learn and make new friends. The kitchen seats up to 6 people learning sugarcraft and baking skills.
The Cupcake Oven provides everything needed to make your creations to a professional standard.
There is plenty of private off-road free car parking at the premises. The train station is just a 12 minute walk away with direct access to London Liverpool Street in less than 1 hour.
Cupcake Baking & Decorating
You will discuss the importance of colour and theme selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cupcakes look as professional as possible.
– Use several different decorative materials including sugarpaste, florist paste and buttercream.
– Learn how each material is used, how to colour and prepare each for use on your cupcakes.
– Opportunity to use a large variety of cutters, veiners and other sugarcraft tools to create shapes, flowers, leaves and butterflies.
– Make beautiful handmade sugarpaste bows.
– Finish your sugarcraft decorations professionally, use lustre dusts to achieve a further dimension to your already beautiful decorations.
– Make buttercream and prepare the tops of your cupcakes, before covering them with smooth fondant icing.
– Use a wide variety of embossing techniques
– Complete your cupcakes with professional hand made decorations and other embellishments.
– Tutorial on how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream, how to colour and flavour.
– Use nozzles and piping bags to create surfaces ready to decorate.
– You will be given a demonstration of buttercream swirls to decorate your cupcakes, before you make beautiful swirls on your own.
– Finish the cupcakes with your decorations for truly professional looking cupcakes.
- Please ensure you REDEEM your voucher on Luxurygiftexperience.com/redeem – You must have a redemption code to book your experience
- Minimum age 14 years+
- Min 1 – Max 6 people
- Length of class varies
- Suitable for total beginners
- No refunds can be given for cancellations.
- The Cupcake Oven reserves the right to alter dates and times. In the unlikely event The Cupcake Oven needs to cancel a class, an offer to reschedule will be made.
- If you have recently had sickness or diarrhoea, in line with Food Hygiene Standards that you do not attend the premises until a full 48 hours clear has passed. This is to comply with the law and local authority standards.
- If you cannot attend a booked class, someone may attend in your place. Full contact details must be supplied 24 hours before the class
Address: 2 Summers Park Avenue, Lawford, Manningtree, Essex CO11 2BX