Chocolate Making for Two£165.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Cater for dairy free and vegans
- Lots of tasting throughout the class!
- Chocolates beautifully gift wrapped to take home
This couples chocolate making experience is at Studio Chocolate, Nottingham, Chocolate celebration making experience will include meeting the head chocolatier, chocolate tasting and discussion about flavours and origins. Making truffles and marbled chocolate bars as well as learning about tempering. Everything you make, is beautifully packaged for you to gift wrap and take home!
Couples chocolate making experience:
- An introduction to Studio Chocolate by head chocolatier, chilled Prosecco/tea and coffee (or signature hot chocolate!)
- An in-depth chocolate tasting and discussion about origins, flavours and production.
- Expertly guided through making rolled and dipped truffles each, working in milk or dark chocolate.
- Learning about tempering and making marbled chocolate bars
- Take the chocolates home
- All equipment and aprons are included
Studio Chocolate are an independent business based in the city centre of Nottingham. They are just a little bit obsessed with chocolate and have dedicated a whole shop and studio to making chocolate even more beautiful. Their artisan chocolates and cakes are little works of art – bold, delicious, and anything but ordinary.
Join Studio Chocolate for a dedicated class with our head chocolatier Ellie, and learn the art of chocolate making yourself!
- 2 people minimum required for the booking
- Session lasts for 1 hour 45 minutes
- Available Wednesday – Saturday: 9:30 am | 11:30 am | 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm
- Voucher is non transferrable
Address: 8 Thurland Street, Nottingham, NG1 3DR