Cosmetics Making Experience£20.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Knowing what goes into your cosmetic products.
- Have fun in a relaxed and social environment.
- A great alternative night out.
This cosmetic making workshop from Cosmeti-Craft, is a detailed experience to learn and make two cosmetics from a choice of soap, bath bomb, body butter, scrub, solid shampoo, moisturiser, lip balm or peppermint foot soak. You will learn about the origins, benefits and uses of all the ingredients you can choose from to make your products.
You will also be taught the best techniques for crafting these products. Suitable for beginners at an easy crafting skill level and professional techniques and advanced skill levels are also taught for those who already have experience or are feeling a little more daring!
- Length of experience including afternoon tea is 2 hours.
- Learn the best techniques for crafting cosmetics
- All products and equipment provided
- Enjoy a selection of fresh strawberries, luxury chocolates and two bottles of Prosecco
- Soft drinks are available
- Take home your own made cosmetics
- Workshop available at Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Holmfirth
You are welcome to bring your own drinks. This workshop is popular in the evenings.
The Soap Loaf Company deliver workshops and parties for all ages to make your own cosmetics with the branding Cosmeti-Craft®. The first workshop premises was launched back in 2016 and now customers enjoy our workshops in several locations throughout the UK.
- Minimum age 18 years + or 16 years with an adult
- Min 2 people, maximum of 12.
- Bookings can be placed up to 12 months in advance.
- Voucher bookings can be transferred to an alternative package up to 12 weeks in advance at the discretion Cosmeti-Craft
- Safety Introduction at beginning of experience
Address: 400 Abbeydale Road, Corner of Machon Bank, Sheffield, S7 1FQ