Coffee Lovers Barista Class Manchester£85.00
Why We Love It
- Expert Baristas
- Hands on
- Coffee sampling & flavour wheel
Coffee Lovers Barista Class is run monthly by Food Sorcery. The three hour class run monthly on a Saturday or Sunday is a coffee lover’s dream. The coffee class is a blend of hands on and demonstration, focussing on making the perfect coffee and how to achieve this at home. Plenty of opportunity to practise your skills and you can even try a bit of latte art!
Skill Level: All Abilities
Barista Experience includes:
- Class last 3 hours
- You will be able to make the perfect cup of coffee
- The science behind your favourite drink – temperature, filtering etc
- How to use the kit that you will need
- Coffee tasting/ flavour wheel
- Grinding beans versus pre ground
- How to steam milk without spending £’000s
- Latte art
- Lots of coffee and some nibbles!
Food Sorcery is a cookery & barista school established in 2016, the purpose built kitchen overlooks the river Mersey and has the benefit of plenty of on site car-parking. People get passionate about coffee and certainly there is nothing like a well brewed espresso to set you up for the day. This course is for the Coffee aficionado who wants the perfect brew at home!
- Must redeem voucher on LGE and present REDEEM code to Food Sorcery to book the class
- Minimum age 16
- Must book onto the class directly with Food Sorcery in advance
- Events run monthly
- Once the event is booked, changes to the date will incur a rearrangement fee
Address: Adjacent to the Waterside Hotel, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, M20 5WZ