CHOCOLATE MAKING EXPERIENCE£48.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Expert head Chocolatier
- Learning about and making amazing chocolate
- Fun tasting all different flavours and origins
This chocolate making experience at is a celebration of all things chocolate at Studio Chocolate, Nottingham, will include meeting the head chocolatier, chocolate tasting and discussion about flavours and origins. Making truffles and marbled chocolate bars as well as learning about tempering. Everything you make, is beautifully packaged for you to gift wrap and take home!
Chocolate celebration experience:
- An introduction by the head chocolatier, chilled prosecco/tea and coffee (or signature hot chocolate!)
- An in-depth chocolate tasting and discussion about origins, flavours and production.
- Expertly guided through making rolled and dipped truffles, working in milk or dark chocolate.
- Learning about tempering and making marbled chocolate bars
- Take your chocolates gift wrapped home
- All equipment and aprons are included
Studio Chocolate are an independent business based in the city centre of Nottingham. They are just a little bit obsessed with chocolate and have dedicated a whole shop and studio to making chocolate even more beautiful. Their artisan chocolates and cakes are little works of art – bold, delicious, and anything but ordinary.
Join Studio Chocolate for a dedicated class with our head chocolatier Ellie, and learn the art of chocolate making yourself!
- 6 people minimum required for the booking
- Session lasts for 1 hour 45 minutes
- Available Wednesday – Saturday: 9:30 am | 11:30 am | 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm
- Voucher is non transferrable
Address: 8 Thurland Street, Nottingham, NG1 3DR