Canoeing LessonsFrom £20.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Great outdoor activity
- Knowledgeable instructors
- Fantastic views
Canoeing at East Neuk Outdoors takes place opposite the centre in a sheltered Tidal Pool which once served as a swimming pool in the Victorian era.
It is a safe environment with shallow water and easy to access sides. This experience is great for starting off on the water or brushing up skills. Perfect for school holidays or weekend activities
Tidal Pool session are available on a 1½ hour session or ½ day session.
- Fully qualified instructors
- All safety and watersports equipment
East Neuk Outdoors is a family-run outdoor activity centre on Fife’s scenic east coast in Cellardyke by Anstruther. They offer a range of outdoor activities for individuals, families and groups. Select from ‘come and try’ sessions, half-day, full-day or multi-day options.
East Neuk Outdoors fully qualified staff will ensure your time with is spent learning new skills in an enjoyable and safe environment.
Centre activities include:
- Open Canoeing
- Sea Kayaking
- Team Building activities
- The weather and the sea change all the time and it may not be possible to be on the water for the full course time stated or on the route stated.
- On occasion the session has had to be postponed due to weather and/or sea state.
- Minimum age 13.
- All under 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult
Address: East Neuk Outdoors, Cellardyke Park, Cellardyke, Anstruther, Fife. KY10 3AW