Afternoon Tea Bus TourFrom £45.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- High quality food
- Traditional Afternoon tea and sightseeing
- Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Halal, Gluten free & Vegan
Experience afternoon tea on a vintage double decker bus in London with a French twist with B Bakery! Take afternoon tea on the exclusive and unique B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour, whilst driving through the streets of Central London. As you indulge in the sumptuous B Afternoon Tea, enjoy the exquisite tastes of France as you take in some of the City’s best sights on a double decker bus!
Experience first hand the city’s culture, landmarks and history on the London Routemaster bus. Your London bus driver will take you round Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more!
NB- Minimum 24 hour notice must be given for booking.
- Includes full afternoon tea (sandwiches and cakes + scones with jam and cream)
- Unlimited hot drinks tea/ coffee
- Tour around London for 1 hour 30 mins (depending on traffic)
- First class service on board
- Audio guide (in English)
In addition the following afternoon variations are available:
- Afternoon Tea with a glass of Prosecco
- Gin Lovers Afternoon Tea (1 gin cocktail included)
The vintage double decker bus leaves from 2 departure points:
- Victoria Coach Station: 12:00, 14:30 and 17:00
- Northumberland Avenue: 12:30, 15:00
A family-owned bakery based in Covent Garden, B-Bakery is the brainchild of Brigitte Bloch, or BB, who is the beauty and brains behind the décor, ambiance and general feel of the bakery. Dedicated to finding a unique location in which to offer Afternoon Tea, BB and her son Cedric finally decided to settle in London to launch this stunning patisserie having spent years travelling the world.
Departure Locations & Times
– Victoria Coach Station: 12:00, 14:30 and 17:00
– Northumberland Avenue: 12:30, 15:00
- Children under 5 Years Old are not permitted
- No toilets onboard
- Minimum 24 hour notice must be given for booking.
- The bus cannot wait for any late passengers (please arrive 10-15min before the tour)
- Do not cater for Nut free and Coeliac
- Excludes alcohol (but can be added as extra)
- Not wheelchair accessible (foldable accepted but have to be mentioned upon booking)
Address: 8 Northumberland Avenue London WC2N 5B, Victoria Coach Station London