B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour London£55.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- High quality food
- Traditional Afternoon tea and sightseeing
- Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Halal, Gluten free & Vegan
Experience afternoon tea on a vintage double decker bus in London with a French twist with B Bakery! Take afternoon tea on the exclusive and unique B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour, whilst driving through the streets of Central London. As you indulge in the sumptuous B Afternoon Tea, enjoy the exquisite tastes of France as you take in some of the City’s best sights on a double decker bus!
Experience first hand the city’s culture, landmarks and history on the London Routemaster bus. Your London bus driver will take you round Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more!
- Includes full afternoon tea (sandwiches and cakes + scones with jam and cream)
- Unlimited hot drinks tea/ coffee
- Tour around London for 1 hour 30 mins (depending on traffic)
- First class service on board
- Audio guide (in English)
A family-owned bakery based in Covent Garden, B-Bakery is the brainchild of Brigitte Bloch, or BB, who is the beauty and brains behind the décor, ambiance and general feel of the bakery. Dedicated to finding a unique location in which to offer Afternoon Tea, BB and her son Cedric finally decided to settle in London to launch this stunning patisserie having spent years travelling the world.
- Children under 5 Years Old are not permitted
- No toilets onboard
- The bus cannot wait for any late passengers (please arrive 10-15min before the tour)
- Do not cater for Nut free and Coeliac
- Excludes alcohol (but can be added as extra)
- Not wheelchair accessible (foldable accepted but have to be mentioned upon booking)
Address: LONDON, UK