Air Tours in the North EastFrom £95.00
Why We Love It
- See the north east from the air.
- Make up your own route.
- Take control of the aircraft
An amazing air tours flight provided by Scenic Air Tours NE which seats up to 3 passengers makes this experience amazing value. Why not split the cost and share the fun!
If you can’t decide where to go, you can book an air tour flight and decide where to go on the day! You can purchase a 30 minute, 60 minute, 90 minute or 120 minute flight and enjoy what the North East of the country can offer you.
Just some examples of where you can fly to from Teesside International Airport:
- Middlesbrough, including the Riverside Stadium and the Transporter Bridge
- Durham City, including the Cathedral
- Barnard Castle
- Stokesley and Roseberry Topping
- Derwent Reservoir
- Newcastle Tyne Bridges
- South Shields
- Lady of the North
Ideal for a birthday or anniversary gift and the perfect way to spend an afternoon!
- Pleasure flight for up to 3 people
- Fully qualified and experienced pilot to show you around
- All safety equipment is included
Scenic Air Tours North East are based at Teesside International Airport offering Civil Aviation Authority Approved Flight Training and Air Tours.
This means you can either sit back, relax and enjoy the air tour or have a flying lesson for the very first time!
We pride ourselves on giving the highest quality flight training where you can learn to fly in a friendly atmosphere, allowing passengers and students the thrill of light aircraft flying.
- Airport’s weather report is published every morning from 08:00am, Please call morning of your flight to make sure it is still going ahead due to weather.
Certain restrictions prevent flying; icy conditions, high winds, low visibility and low cloud base.
You usually fly between flight level 1,000 – 2,000 feet, this level varies over high ground as you will be required to fly at a higher level.
Make sure you bring a valid passport or photo driving licence for security identification, as well as your gift voucher
For under 16’s, an original birth certificate is required if they do not have a passport
For passports issued outside of the UK, Special Branch will need to authorise it prior to flight, so please advise as soon as you book your flight date, as there may be some delays over the weekend.
- The building and toilets are located on the ground floor.
- All persons need to be able to support their own weight and be able to enter and vacate the aircraft unaided in the event of an emergency.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- The maximum combined weight limit for up to 3 passengers is 40 stone (560 lbs).
Children need to be over the age of two years old as they are required to have their own seat.
There is no upper age limit, but you must be able to bear your own weight in case of an emergency, you will be required to walk up a two-step ladder onto the wing in order to get into the aircraft
We would not recommend flying after 28 weeks pregnant due to the difficulty of manoeuvring oneself into/out of a light aircraft. However, for those who feel comfortable enough, and would like to fly up to 32 weeks, then we require a letter from their GP or Midwife advising that they are having a healthy, single pregnancy with no risk of complications and that they are happy for them to undertake this type of activity, which must be dated within 10 days of flight date. Please inform your GP or Midwife that our aircraft fly low level between 1,000 – 2,500 feet.
Address: Teesside International Airport:, Darlington, DL2 1NL