Cosmetic Workshop With Afternoon Tea£24.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Valid from date of purchase
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Knowing what goes into your cosmetic products.
- Have fun in a relaxed and social environment.
- A great alternative fun experience
Afternoon Tea with a cosmetic workshop at Cosmeti-Craft, Sheffield, is a detailed fun two hours. You will make two cosmetics, with a choice of; soap, bath bomb, body butter, scrub, solid shampoo, moisturiser, lip balm or peppermint foot soak.
Learn about the origins, benefits and uses of all the ingredients you can choose from to make your products. Guidance from the experts teaching the best techniques for crafting these products. This is suitable for beginners at an easy crafting skill level and professional techniques and advanced skill levels are also taught for those who already have experience or are feeling a little more daring!
The afternoon tea consists of a selection of fresh cream cakes, along with traditional cakes, loaves, sweet treats and light sandwiches. Unlimited Tea and Coffee provided, together with sparkling waters (for consumption per person on the premises).
- Length of experience is 2 hours including afternoon tea.
- Learn the best techniques for crafting cosmetics
- All products and equipment provided
- Take home your own made cosmetics
- Available at Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Holmfirth
Afternoon tea consists of:
- A selection of fresh cream cakes,
- Traditional cakes, loaves, sweet treats and light sandwiches.
- Unlimited Tea and Coffee provided, together with sparkling waters (for consumption per person on the premises).
The Soap Loaf Company deliver workshops and parties for all ages to make your own cosmetics with the branding Cosmeti-Craft®. The first workshop premises was launched back in 2016 and now customers enjoy our workshops in several locations throughout the UK. Clean and modern surroundings with a vintage touch, retail shop premises with workshop crafting area.
- No age restrictions. Min 2 people, maximum of 12.
- Bookings can be placed up to 12 months in advance.
- Voucher bookings can be transferred to an alternative package up to 12 weeks in advance at the discretion Cosmeti-Craft
- Safety Introduction at beginning of experience.
Address: 400 Abbeydale Road, Corner of Machon Bank, Sheffield, S7 1FQ