Aberfeldy Distillery Connoisseur Tour£28.00
Why We Love It
- Best whisky tasted
- First class experience
- Complimentary glass
The Aberfeldy distillery connoisseur tour, includes a whisky tasting from the cask in the warehouse, plus a portfolio whisky tasting of the finest whiskies served in the whisky lounge, this includes a comparative whisky tasting mat with 5 (15ml) whiskies from the portfolio, including some of the oldest and finest expressions and a complimentary whisky tasting glass to take home.
Enjoy a tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery to discover how they make the beautifully balanced single malt at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch. Visit the warehouse to learn more about the angels’ share and our unreasonable commitment to quality – double aging their whisky for a richer smoother flavour, before enjoying your single cask whisky tasting drawn from a cask by hand by your whisky guide.
- Tour lasts two hours
- Distillery and warehouse tour
- Self guided Heritage Centre experience (over 18s only)
- Driver’s pack available on request (over 18s only)
- Taste of single cask whisky from the cask in the warehouse
- Complimentary glass.
Make the most of your visit to one of the most acclaimed visitor attractions Perthshire has to offer. As well as guided distillery tours, a visit to Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery offers the opportunity to relax in their Whisky Lounge and cafe. Chat to the team about their whisky and purchase a dram or tasting flight from the fully licensed bar.
The heritage centre offers a unique insight into founders; John Dewar and his sons Tommy and John Alexander.
Tours of the Dewar’s Aberfeldy traditional distillery take place throughout the day, and include options for whisky aficionados. All tickets include access to our museum and warehouse experience.
- Visitors must wear sensible footwear on the distillery tour
- No high heels or open toed shoes permitted
- No dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the visitor centre or distillery.
- Your selected time is the start of your experience, please arrive 10 minutes prior.
- The Connoisseur Tour is unsuitable for drivers. If you are driving, please choose the Cask Tasting tour, where you will receive a driver’s pack, and some film to keep your Cask sample safe .
Address: Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, PH15 2EB