Aberfeldy Distillery Blenders Tour£99.00
Why We Love It
- Best whisky tasted
- First class experience
- Glass given as a momento
The Aberfeldy distillery blenders tour, a guided tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery to discover how they make the beautifully balanced single malt at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch. Take part in a multi-sensory tutored whisky blending session to explore the flavour profiles and whisky regions of Scotland, then you have the unique opportunity to create your own experimental blend to take home (500ml bottle). The Blender’s Tour also includes a taste from the cask in the warehouse and a complimentary glass to take home.
Visit the warehouse to learn more about the angels’ share and our unreasonable commitment to quality – double aging their whisky for a richer smoother flavour, before enjoying your single cask whisky tasting drawn from a cask by hand by your whisky guide.
- Distillery and warehouse tour
- Self guided Heritage Centre experience
- Taste from the cask in the warehouse
- Complimentary glass
- Multi-sensory tutored whisky blending session
- 500ml bottle of your own blend
Make the most of your visit to one of the most acclaimed visitor attractions Perthshire has to offer. As well as guided distillery tours, a visit to Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery offers the opportunity to relax in their Whisky Lounge and cafe. Chat to the team about their whisky and purchase a dram or tasting flight from the fully licensed bar.
The heritage centre offers a unique insight into founders; John Dewar and his sons Tommy and John Alexander.
Tours of the Aberfeldy traditional distillery take place throughout the day, and include options for whisky aficionados. All tickets include access to our museum and warehouse experience.
- Visitors must wear sensible footwear on the distillery tour
- No high heels or open toed shoes permitted
- Must be 18 years+
- No dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the visitor centre or distillery.
- The distillery is unable to guarantee the quality of your blending ability
- Your selected time is the start of your experience, please arrive 10 minutes prior.
- Guests are politely requested to be gentle with the bung flogger!
Address: Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, PH15 2EB